You might be aware that there is a lot of talk about a “shift” that is now occurring in the density of consciousness on this planet. This means that there is a growth change in the collective consciousness of humanity. As a group, we are moving away from a desire to primarily serve ourselves. Instead, we will move into to a higher awareness that increasingly includes a focus on service to others.
Of course, such a shift in consciousness brings some resistance. We are being called to uncover that which no longer works for humanity. This can bring fear of loss as well as uncertainty about the unknown. If you are familiar with the spiritual energies of the chakra system in the human body, this change can be likened to shifting upwards from primarily operating from solar plexus energy (third chakra) with its focus on self, strength, and power. The mass consciousness energy of humanity is now beginning to evolve to a primary focus in heart-centered energy (fourth chakra). The result will be increased healing, balance, harmony, and love in the way humans think and live.
This shift in conscious awareness is fantastic news! The result will be more awareness, love and compassion for the challenges and pain faced by others. A kinder, gentler world. It will also include finding more love for ourselves. Self-love, not self-centeredness. Self-love requires us to live in the knowledge of who we truly are. This means we will be more loving of ourselves and others. We will develop a sense of personal boundaries that will no longer accept mental, physical, or emotional abuse of ourselves or others. As we grow into the normality of this type of existence, we will find ways to resolve problems through fairness, empathy, and understanding. The move into this new energy will reveal our true potential for giving and receiving love.
As our individual and collective hearts open, we will be moving towards increasingly bringing aspects of divine love energy to earth and humanity. This will include a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood with even those who think, live, and worship differently than ourselves. Although it is clear that we have not yet reached that level of conscious living, there are reasons to celebrate the beginnings of this awakening process now. Coming to understand and act from an awareness that we are all one is an important part of this shift.
The good news is that each of us can do a lot to aid in this rising of consciousness. For example, we can watch and change our own thinking with the intention of reversing old tendencies to judge others harshly. This simple action will make a difference in the way we view the world. It can change our experience from one filled with anxiety and fear to one offering hope and understanding. It only requires that we start by observing our habits, feeling our emotions, and stopping harmful patterns of response such as anger, judgement, and vengeful actions.
The social and community chaos that is so clearly present at this time gives all of us a lot of opportunity to practice changing our own responses to disagreement and conflict. The following steps can be useful as we look for ways to stop judging and find ways to work together:
- Step back from your emotions and observe the situation.
- Recognize the need for change if it is not the way you want to be in the world.
- Be grateful for that awareness, and seek to understand reasons for how it happens.
- Bless the other(s) involved and ask for the healing of negativity and fear in each of you.
- Silently send all parties involved love and energy of Divine light for the highest good of each one of you.
- Take these healing steps with love and humility.
- Recognize that there is no room for self-righteousness, dishonesty, and service to the egoic self in a new, more loving existence.
- Bless others and yourself for finding new ways to live and interact in the world.
- Thank the Divine for help with this change process.
This shift in consciousness is something to celebrate! As we experience the change in ourselves and in the world, some of the following can help to focus on supporting and building the rising consciousness:
- Practice gratitude regularly by listing people and things for which you are grateful (list at least 50).
- Celebrate joy in your life by listing as many things as you can that make you happy.
- Discover new ways that help your own healing and ways of dealing with painful issues.
- Continue your personal evolution by finding new ways to grow intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Use helpful methods (such as reframing old perspectives) to let go of fear.
- Share positive feedback (including smiles) with others.
- Participate in activities that assist those who are working to improve our world.
- Celebrate the loving support and spiritual blessings in your life.
- Recognize and honor the Oneness of humanity, this creation, and all of existence.
Wishing you love and light in the spirit of Oneness!